- Automatic lifting and lowering of palletized cutting material
- Individually adjustable working height for increased productivity and easier operation
Used with cutting systems
- BUSCH pile hoists allow automatically lifted cutting material to be loaded into the jogger or directly into the cutting machine at a comfortable, individually adjustable height.
- After removing the cutting material, the pile is automatically lifted to the preset working height.
- BUSCH pile hoists can also be used for de-stacking cutting material.
- After the cutting material is de-stacked, lowering is carried out semi-automatically, i.e. the procedure is started manually, then automatically stopped after reaching the preset working height.
- Solid engineering and modern technology
- Stable, welded design
- Lifting platform for transverse pick-up of pallets
- Automated hydraulic lifting and lowering mechanism
- Operating arm can be fitted on the left or right
- Individually adjustable working height thanks to height-adjustable encapsulated light sensor
- Automated lifting and lowering mechanism can be switched over for unloading and de-stacking
- Available with optional pre-piling device for precise de-stacking (for easy retrofitting)
- Model series Hydrolift (HL) have a hydraulic direct drive without lifting chains.