Busch are now the world’s largest manufacturers of pile turners – in terms of numbers sold. Over 1,500 pile turners are installed world-wide and customer satisfaction is shown by the high number of repeat orders.
Why a Busch?
- Our standard two year UK warranty for the pile turner is unmatched
- Our pile turners are heavyweight, and do not need to be fixed to the floor
- No foundation (or pit) is needed, and each pile turner can easily be re-sited by means of a pallet truck
- Pressure control flaps are fitted as standard, and automatically stop the platforms closing on the pile, thus avoiding the potential problem of set-off
- The operator console can be fitted on either side of the pile turner – according to space requirements – and it swivels to the front and back of the pile to allow the operator to access the sheets
- The air volume, speed of the air jets and jogging intensity are all adjustable from the console
- Busch pile turners can be linked to roller-track systems in the floor of the print room – especially where presses have continuous, non-stop feeders
Limited budget or space?
When you need a pile turner but have a limited budget or space, then the SE 90 and SE 125 are ideal.
- turn paper and board piles (without airing or jogging)
- suitable for smaller areas than other Busch pile turners
- the SE 125 has an optional enlarged opening width for higher piles up to 1750mm and increased carrying power